top of page
Are you looking to expand your knowledge, ignite your curiosity, and enhance your professional skills? Then mark your calendars for these Lunch and Learn events. These interactive session are designed to provide you with valuable insights and practical tips that you can apply to your business and personal life.
- Fri, Jun 16Gateway Gardens Event CenterThe June Speaker is Cecile Jordan. She is the Social Media Manager [Social Butterfly Services] and owner of Social Butterfly Content Studio, located in Greensboro, NC. Through her agency, she teaches women how to show up confidently both on and off of social media!
- Fri, Jul 07Gateway Gardens Event CenterThe July speaker is Temoura Jefferies. She is a content creator and founder of The Buy Black Guide- a black business directory with the mission to increase the brand awareness of black brands, businesses and professionals.
- Fri, Aug 18Gateway Gardens Event CenterThe August speaker is Leah Hill McNair. She is an entrepreneur, mentor, speaker, author, and the founder of The Sister Circle International a 501-C3 organization based in High Point, NC, centered around creating a path for women to grow, connect and empower themselves.
- Fri, Sep 15Gateway Gardens Event CenterThe September speaker is Dr. Cryshaunda Rorie. She is a serial entrepreneur; but most known for being the founder of I Am Blair’s Closet LLC, a children’s clothing boutique, and the Founder/Director of Noelle Model & Talent Group, the first and only black owned kids talent agency in the Triad.
- Admission for All 4 Lunch EventsGateway Gardens Event CenterBy purchasing this ticket you gain admission to ALL FOUR Lunch & Learn events AND SAVE $20 Dates include: June 16, July 7, August 18, & September 15
bottom of page